Monday, April 16, 2007

.:<♥SimSim SamaSim♥>:.

Samsoooooooooom


On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillmentof
all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.
I wish we were sisters,
so I could have known you
from the beginning.
I look forward to
enjoying our friendship
for many more of your birthdays.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life
and fill it with joy.
Happy Birthday!
mwaaaaaaaaah!


Diana


4 comments:

Classy said...

Is it Samsoom's birthday?? :D

Kan yom eswed yom ma gaiti :0

j/k :D

Happy Birthday dear Simsim and hope all your wishes come true :D wish you all the best of luck, success, health, wealth and love :give:

yala wain gete3ti el cake?? :ch:

SimSim said...

OMG I just saw the post :shy: 7ayateee dandooon thaanx sweetieee :hug: u r the best .... thanx for ur lovely wishes and for being my friend ... allah yese3dek ya 3asaal mwaaaaah

SimSim said...

loool thaanx classy and sorry for being late and it was really a black day :D


thanx my friend and el kekeeh etakalaat :D

Anonymous said...

LOOOL laish m'3ayreh ur DP??

kol saneh w enti salmeh ya rab Simsim , w 3ogbal ma nshoof e7fadek berkoudu hon w hnak , berma7u rma7.

May allah bestow his mercy on you and bring you always the best.

Love you. :wardeh: