Monday, April 17, 2006

iT's SimSim's B!RthDay

It's SimSim's Birthday


surprise










SimSim
"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of you
on this very special day,
Happy Birthday.






Let's Party


Have a wonderful birthday ya amar



Lady D

3 comments:

SimSim said...

yuuuppppppppppyyyyyy kamaaan hooon partyyy :rgs:

y5alelee eyakee ya 3asal ya nana :hug: love u so much and wish u all the best ya amar

yuuupppppyyyyy

Anonymous said...

LOL..7ata hon 3amleen la simsim happy Birthday:mob: :p..nana..i forgot the password w el user name sa7..i formatted the PC w ra7u :shy:

happy birthday again simsim..el 3omor kolo ya rab :give: :hug:
DMW shu 3am te3mel hon? :redface:

SimSim said...

thanx DMW, nana and rana :give: yes3edkom :hug: